Looking to wake up every morning with fabulous eyebrows?
Elite Concepts Salon is excited to introduce another AMAZING service that has become increasingly popular in the beauty industry. Microblading! One of our favorite team members, Jacqui Clark, has become certified in “Real Brow” Microblading and will now be offering this service here at Elite Concepts.
For those who are not familiar with this service, we are happy to explain. Microblading is an innovative new technique designed for drawing ultra-thin 3D hair strokes about 1 mm under the skin’s surface, using a specially designed tool and all-natural pigment (no machines). This method will fill in sparse brows or create a new brow. Unlike what you may have heard about traditional eyebrow tattoos, the method Jacqui will be using won't leave a flat dull look and is a much safer treatment. The "3D" effect adds realism to the end result, which makes this the perfect procedure for Men and Women looking for a more finished and put-together eyebrow look. Microblading lasts 6 months to 2 years and fades completely without leaving a shadow behind. Initial visit takes about an hour and a half so buckle up and get ready to relax. To maintain your new brows, touch-ups are necessary every 6 - 9 months. This visit should take about 45 minutes.
So go ahead and make your appointment with Jacqui here at Elite Concepts where you can relax and get beautiful eyebrows! Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for our monthly promotions! Or go old school and call our front desk.
· -Do not tan or have a sunburned face.
· -Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, or IBUprofen 24 hours before the procedure.
· -No alcohol on the day of the procedure.
· -No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
· -Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
· -No water, cleansers, creams, makeup, or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
· -For the first 24 hours use neosporine as needed. After that you should use vaseline for 5-7 days.
· -Do NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area. -Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
· -Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
· -Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
· -NO facials, Botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
30 minutes | complimentary
Requires a $200 deposit (includes 4 week Touch-Up)
90 minutes | $650
Microblading 4-Week Touch-Up
This is your included touch-up
45 minutes | FREE
This is for touch-ups after first 4-Week Touch-Up. DOES NOT include additional touch up.
45 minutes | Starting at $325
Microblading is not for you if...
Semi-Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
· -Pregnant or nursing
· -Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
· -Viral infections and/or diseases
· -A Pacemaker or any major heart problems
· -Had an Organ transplant
· -Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
· -Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
· -Had Botox in the past 2 months
· -Used Accutane in the past year or Retina in the past 4 weeks